Thursday 16 February 2017

Siblings - The good and the bad

Today I will be talking to you about Siblings. Yes I know what you're thinking, probably something like "Ughhh seriously, that is the worst topic". But really it's not. 

I have three siblings of my own, Elijah (11), William (8) and Indigo (7 months). Living in a reasonably small house with 4 children and only one adult, we have our good and bad days. Sometimes I feel like there is nothing worse than having multiple siblings and I wish they would just go away. But other times they make me feel all warm and fuzzy and I'm ever so glad to have my siblings around. 

I know they can be annoying and I totally feel your pain but sometimes you just have to breathe and put up with their nonsense. One day you'll be glad you stuck with them. 

In saying that though, it is also really important you have your own space that you can go if you ever need to be alone. This could be your room, a space outside or even the library or a place outside of your home. Make your room your safe place, have pillows, music and chocolate ready for whenever you need it. Yes it's true, these things make everything better. 😋 

What are your siblings like? Let me know in the comments.

Saraya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment